Just wanted to remind you of some of the deals at Fred meyer this week, it's almost over!
And don't forget your feathered friends, they've got GINORMOUS bags of Birdseed that end up being about $11.00 after a $5.00 mail in rebate. The birdies will sing your praises!
1. Santiam Canned veggies at 3 for $1.00 Includes 14.5-15.5 cans of green beans, corn, beets, or carrots (no pumpkin, shucks) You'll need the coupon from the back of the Fred Meyer grocery ad that came out in Sunday's paper. (Albertson's deal WAY better!)
2. Yoplait yogurt. Not free, but buy 6 at $0.50 and with a coupon from the 8/8 general mills ad or an internet printable from coupons.com, you've got $.40 cent Yoplait! (we love coffee flavor!)
3. Foster farm Fresh Chicken breasts for $0.99 /lb.
4. Tomatoes on the vine for $0.99 per lb.
5. Green onions and Radishes at $0.33 /lb
6. Green cabbage at $0.38/lb (ask and they'll cut one in half for you!)
7. Bulk Carrots at $0.39 /lb (beats Winco!)
8.Barilla Pasta $1.00. With Smart Source Coupon from 8/29 you'll get $1.00 off 2 pks of picollini or whole what pasta making total cost $0.50/package
9. Goldminer Sourdough Square $2.00 (look for day old sourdough-should be $1.00)
10. Emergen-C $7.99 for selected varieties. The type we like are $11.99, so I bought a couple.
(Last time I was a Trader Joes they had a great regular price on these).