A rich treasure of links
for Northwest Shoppers
and Frugal Fashionistas.
Continually Updating.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Fred Meyer Deals 10/24 and Ramblings (12 a.m.)

My favorite deals at Freddie's this week?
(Check out Frugal Chic Living after you read mine of course. She's got a cute informative blog!)

1. Campbell's Tomato and Chicken noodle soups $.50 each with in ad coupon (limit 10)
Historically, the "Campbell's Condensed Great for Cooking Soups" Save $.40/4 (SS 10/3)
have worked on these soups. (It Works! -L)

2. Tombstone pizza $2.oo each. A "Stock Up" price for me, I'll probably buy 5.
The ultimate home from school snack.
Great with extra Mozarella and fresh cut tomatoes.
If they're out, get a raincheck to use during the November Tombstone Catalina promotion!

3. Hillshire Farm sausage ropes $2.50 with in ad coupon.
Use $.75 on one (CORRECTION: ON TWO) from 10/3 RP
Sautee some onions and peppers with these, serve with rice for an easy (if not heart healthy) meal.

4. Fred Meyer Apple Juice 64 oz for $1.00 with in ad coupon

5. Fuji/Gala (and more) apples for $.88/lb.

Okay, now for the ramblings. Remember what I said about Halloween candy, it's a good deal if you DON'T eat it?? Well guess what. The 3 bags I picked up a Thriftway last week are, you guessed it, almost GONE! (It's called 2 teenage sons etc). So, Don't Buy it Early!! (Unless you have small children or are clever at hiding.) More ramblings. . .I miss Louise. Remember the Portland blog, "Saving with Louise"? She's the one that really got me hooked on couponing. She was so into Local Deals and not so much the internet stuff. Anyway I miss her, but I'm very glad she has more time to enjoy raising her daughters. Good choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment