A rich treasure of links
for Northwest Shoppers
and Frugal Fashionistas.
Continually Updating.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Walgreens Almay "Money Maker"

OK- I don't really MAKE money here, but the savings are significant (regardless of what Walgreens says, when I buy this stuff, there is a net decrease of money in my pocket).
ANYWAY this is a great opportunity to buy nice quality makeup because

1. Almay is on sale for 30% off
2. They have $2.00 off coupons at Walgreens (in a beauty book, ask as the makeup counter) that my Wags let me recycle over and over.
3.Many (all?) of the Almay products generate a $5.00 RR.

SO, bottom line, inexpensive good makeup and RR's to boot.
For more info (and maybe better scenarios) go to DEAL SEEKING MOM!
Just got my daughter and her friend stocked up for their Spring High School social event.

No comments:

Post a Comment