A rich treasure of links
for Northwest Shoppers
and Frugal Fashionistas.
Continually Updating.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

75% off at TARGET CONFIRMED!

9/25 2:00pm Target here in Sherwood Oregon has many items at 75% off. These include a good selection of purses, scarves and some women's clothing. Also found were many "RE" (Room Essentials) items including polka dotted sheets, showerheads, toilet seats, bathroom hardward, small brightly colored tables, and valances. School supplies were similarly marked down. Keep in mind however, that these are only a savings if you NEED the items or will use them as gifts. I filled my basket full, then my son said, Mom I like our sheets, and the purse you have now is from our trip to Seattle, and. . .anyway, he saved me MORE than even 75% off!
PS. Enjoy the Sunshine today, it's BEAUTIFUL out (which in Oregon is beyond price).

No comments:

Post a Comment