A rich treasure of links
for Northwest Shoppers
and Frugal Fashionistas.
Continually Updating.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Tippr Weekly Cinema Update

Thanks so much to The Coupon Project for following up on the Tippr/Weekly Cinema situation. She revealed one aspect that I didn't consider (and feel a bit embarassed about). Tippr IS a smaller company (I was right about that part) which means they can't absorb the Fraud which people attempt to commit in this kind of situation. This is why they are handling it on a one to one basis. "SIGH". Sorry Tippr. I owe you an apology. However I think being honest with your customers in this situation would be the best policy (though I can see where suggesting some customers are committing fraud might not be taken very well either).

Final Update 11/29: Click HERE for how the story ends!

No comments:

Post a Comment